Invitation Sponsorship To sponsor this event, please contact Amy directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 427 2900.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!
Spend a fun filled day with your industry peers and participate in some friendly competition! The BPESA Sports Tournament is back for Round 2. Action soccer, cricket and netball are the sporting codes on offer and you are welcome to participate in one, two or all three codes – the choice is yours!
Codes will run at the same time so please enter separate teams per code. We can only accommodate 20 companies and entry to this event will be on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that paying members will be given preference.
Cost: Members – R 2000 excl VAT / Non-Paying Members – R 3000 excl VAT
Venue: Montague Arena, 15 Montague Drive, Montague Gardens, Cape Town
Date: Saturday 28 October 2017
Time: 09h00 – 17h00
Team information packs will be emailed to registered teams.
Please register your team using the form below
To be successful as a leader, you must effectively motivate yourself and others to achieve optimal results. The capabilities developed in this this Leadership Boot Camp foster the knowledge and skills necessary for leaders at all levels of the organization to successfully lead and engage […]
The CEM Africa Summit is a meeting place for CEM professionals and business leaders alike. We have created the ideal setting whereby industry leaders can brush shoulders with their peers, and key people can network and share ideas on the latest developments on CEM in […]
Join BPESA and Wildcats Coaching and Training for a full day Master Class on Coaching and Mentoring.
- The theory of coaching and why it works, the difference between coaching and psychology, mentoring and therapy
- Some neuroscience and the brain
- How the brain responds to different communication methods
- The process of coaching – setting goals, formulating strategies, designing actions
- How to have a coaching conversation – the dance of coaching
- Overcoming obstacles to effective coaching
- Using tools and templates
- How to give effective feedback and deal with accountability
- Understand the differences between management and leadership
- Know how to use coaching as a tool to develop staff
- Understand how to create engaged teams
- Practice holding coaching conversations for performance
- Experience giving developmental feedback
- Learn goal setting and coaching tools
Date: 19 July 2017
Venue: The Commodore Hotel, Porswood Road, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
Time: 09h30 – 16h30
Cost: Non-members: R1650 excl VAT / Members: 1250 excl VAT
NOTE: Cancellations made 7 days prior to the event will be liable for 50% of the invoiced amount.
Speaker Profile – Mark Smith
“Mark’s Masterclass in Coaching and Mentoring is a highly interactive and insightful learning journey.”
Mark’s reputation for coaching and leadership internationally speaks for itself. Mark Smith has created, run and facilitated many highly successful interventions and teams in the banking, financial services, telephony, broadcasting, FMCG, insurance IT and the Contact Centre industry over 14 years in South Africa, Africa, India and Europe.
Earning his Associate Certified Coach qualification with the International Coach Federation in 2011, he is highly sought after as a coach and a facilitator of change in oranisations. He was a founding member of the ICF Gauteng Chapter.
He is a catalyst for change, leadership and performance. His approach is to blend neuroscience with action based facilitation and leadership coaching. This means the company, leaders and staff are all aiming in one direction and they are all on the same page.
He always gives back and is a leader in community projects to empower the youth with life and leadership skills.
The success of many of his leadership initiatives in organisations is derived from imparting coaching skills to management who create their own internal change, leading to organisational change.
• Team Leader Coach (TLC) – A key strategic initiative in the contact centre industry. Develops business coaching skill and creates operational leaders. This program which lasts 6 months, is backed by significant neuroscience research and delivers bottom line results.
• One on One and Group coaching
• Leadership v Management – teach your people to be better leaders!
• How to boil a frog! – managing disruptive change through resilience and agility
The Changing Game of Vocational Learning – how digital trends, best practice & demographics are changing the way we need to deliver vocational learning & skills development for local employers. Blueprint 3.0 (www.blueprint3.co.za) would like to invite you to our L&D Industry Summit event. […]